followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

In LOve Again



Morning!!!

hohoho...
yeayh..i'm in loved again. (of course for the same person okep)
haha..
angau lagi...


well..he makes me smile for the whole night.
keep thinking of him..dunno why..
sometimes I realize that there are still many sort of things about him that I don't know..yet.
even almost 5 years we knowing each other..
huhu..never mind lah.
We still have time for that.
InsyaAllah =)

hoho..I'm really2 fall for you dear..really..
thanks for everything..
Heart you <3


# cat..cat...pe nak jadi ni..?
exam dah dekat...boleh lagi nak main jiwang2 kan..
heee..kay..nak sambung balik study AMAN..bye2





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wanna share this post??? ok ^_^

My Awesome BFFs blog's

miaoww...miaoww

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My Blog List